Tuesday 30 April 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundtion Review (New Packaging)

Hia Ladies! Today I'm going to share my thoughts on the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation.

Packaging:
Bourjois has recently repackaged their Healthy Mix Foundation. It now has a glass bottles. I personally preferred the plastic container as it was lighter in my makeup bag, although the glass bottle isn't heavy.

Shade/formula/coverage/tone:
I found the shade range to be very bad for fair skinned ladies. It only has a few shades and they cater more to darker skin tones. Shade 51 is the lightest shade and for me that's even too dark and very yellow based. For reference I would be a NW10 in mac. I would say this foundation has light coverage but can be built to medium. Its a dream to blend and doesn't take a lot of work which is great if your in a hurry.

Longevity:
It claims to give 16 hours wear but I found that four ours in it started to wear around my mouth. But everywhere else it lasted well. I have very dry/combination skin so I wouldn't recommend this to someone with oily skin unless you are going to set it as it wouldn't be that long lasting.

Smell:
It has a fruity smell, but it goes away once applied. Its not a terrible smell and I actually quite liked it.

Skin Reactions:
I had no breakouts from this and I do have sensitive skin so I was happy with that.

Overall I wouldn't repurchase this myself. I didn't really enjoy it. Simply because I'm so pale and it didn't match and also I prefer a fuller coverage foundation. But I would say give this a go if you like light coverage and are looking for a yellow toned foundation.

Have a good day where ever you are and most of all remember your beautiful :) :) xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I'm pale skinned too and have found it wears around the mouth quickly too. Out of interest, what foundation is your go to product? Kat x

    ReplyDelete