Monday 2 July 2012

No7 Eyeshadow sticks (Midnight Enchantment)


Hia Ladies today I want to share with you a little bargain I picked up today. I went into Boots to pick up some lady items and when I went up to the till I noticed a clearance basket so I went over and had a nose and I am delighted I did, as I found these two beauties for three euro each (Don't you just love when you find amazing bargains). I know these pictures arent the best as I took them late at night but these are truely beautiful. This review is more of a first impressions as today was the first time I wore them and I will update this review if I find that I need to add something that I didnt already notice about them. But so far I'm in love with them. They did not crease on me but I had two faced shadow insurance eye primer on so that could have helped. The are easy to blend but they do set and once they set they arent moving but you do have plenty of time to blend them out. I do think your fingers work best at blending these out. I havent used a brush but I would say that they wouldnt blend as well with a brush. I wore these for six hours straight and I had no movement or creasing and I wore these all over my lid and into the crease and under my eye, and my eyes water alot and these still didnt budge which I was extremely please with. I think these would be perfect for someone who likes a quick, easy and worry free product but still like to look put together and likes shimmer.

 

I think the outer packaging on these are quite cute and simple.

The actual packaging on the product itself is really sturdy and the top clicks nicely so you dont have to worry about it coming loose in your handbag and fluff getting all over the shadow stick.


All you have to do is roll up the shadow stick a little bit as a little of this product goes a long way. There is also a good amount of product in these sticks which means they will last a long time.


As you can see these are metallic and have a lovely shimmer to them. The picture above doesnt do them juctice they are in fact beautiful and how tiny shimmer and you get no fall out what so ever with these which is another plus for me. I have the in the shade Purple Metallic (top swatch) and Grey Metallic (bottom swatch)


So there you have my first impressions on these two products. I will update these pictures soon to better quaility and add any more details needed soon. I just wanted to get this up so that if anyone wants to try them you could get them now while the 7.50 voucher is going on in Boots as I am sure loads of you ladies have one of those to use up.


Thanks for reading and the support it means alot,

love Martina xxx

8 comments:

  1. I have a couple of those £5 vouchers for No7 lying around somewhere, I might have a look at these tomorrow. Both the colours you have look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are very pretty :) let me know if you get some and what you think x

      Delete
  2. Hi hun. I just nominated you for a blog award
    http://beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.ca/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! What do I have to do xxx

      Delete
  3. Definitely want to try these now! Didn't even know these existed! Thanks for such a brill review, love your blog :)
    Jennifer xo

    http://kittyaucontraire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I didnt know they existed either until that day in Boots when I bought them. Im so glad you like my blog I shall check your out too x

      Delete
  4. Those have an amazing color to them.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do but sadly I think they have been discontinued :( such a pity because I really like the two I have! x

      Delete