Friday 30 March 2012

Real Techniques Powder Brush Review



Bristles: Just like the stippling brush the bristles on this brush are Taklon and there super soft. The bristles on this brush have just the right amount of density for using with powder products.

Shedding: I have noticed no shedding whats so ever with this brush


My thoughts: I love this brush, I am pretty sure I will love the whole Real Technique brush line. This brush just like the stippling brush is beautiful. Its light to hold and applies powders effortlessly. I love using this for bronzer and for setting my foundation with powder. It leaves your skin looking flawless and doesnt apply to heavy a layer of powder..


Do I recommend this brush? Yes I would recommend this brush its perfect for use with powders and gets the job done quick and easy. It is well worth the money.


Price: In Ireland in boots it is priced at €17.89 which may seem a little pricey but in my opinion its worth the money.


Where can I get it? I got mine in my local Boots store in Ireland. I think you can get them in almost every Boots store in Ireland and the UK now. You can also buy them online. I will leave links to where you can purchase them below.


http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/real-techniques-m-64.html for people in Ireland/UK


http://stores.ulta.com/store/ for people in the US



Thanks for reading and I hope this review helped you out. Please follow and comment if you like :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment